Last updated: July 23, 2020
Thank you for shopping at WIWORLDANDI operated by WIWORLDANDI.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to WIWORLDANDI, 7901 4TH ST N STE 4508 ST. PETERSBURG, FL 33702
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to WIWORLDANDI, accessible from www.wiworldandi.us
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
All Wi World And I products are shipped from our warehouse in the US. The majority of our orders are shipped with our cooperation courier USPS within 5-7 working days whithin the United States. The cost of shipping will vary depending on the state you're in, you'll find the amount upon check-out.
You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped. This email will also include a link to the shipping provider’s website so you can follow the progress of your package.
If for some reason you do not receive an email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly provide your shipping and tracking information.
Warehouse processes web orders from Monday morning, until Friday afternoon. Orders are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
We will always try to deliver goods within the times stated, but please note that some delays are out of our control. Any dates we specify for delivery of goods are approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay. You can be sure that we will do our best to solve any delivery problems with the minimal delay. Please be mindful of Holidays, our shipping carriers are also closed on select days, and the volume of orders received will increase and may extend the time in transit. And for all orders delivered outside of the USA, duties and taxes may apply. wiworldandi has no control over the customs charges or exchange rates. The recipient of the package is responsible for these charges, and they may need to pay the courier company directly in order to complete delivery. We strongly recommend you check with your local customs authority to find out more before placing your order.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.wiworldandi.us/pages/contact-us
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods don't present any signs of usage or damage outside the reason why you're returning them.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
1355 Meridian Avenue, Apt.10 Miami Beach, FL. 33139